May 25, 2010

Remembering the little things

I have been accused before of being overly sentimental. It's true-I can be. But, when it comes to children, can you be too sentimental? Just yesterday as I was cleaning up around the house, I was reminded of how horrible I've been lately with recording all the kids' latest and greatest. Everyone knows how quickly time flies and how swiftly children change, but I also know how clumsy my memory is. I don't want to forget how Sam says "kichen" for chicken and "catchet" for jacket. I don't want to forget how he laughs and says "that funny mama". I don't want to forget Cole's look when he gets caught eating his toes or the sweet way he holds my face when we lay side by side. Oh, how i treasure these little things!
Thank you, Lord, for my children! I love them so much...
and to think that You love them even more.

12 comments:

Jill said...

What a sweet post! Jessica, you look beautiful!

Jessica said...

What a precious post and what precious children! I love the pic!

Stephanie Perdue said...

This is a great picture of you and the boys. Document or you will forget. It is so sad.

韋陳富 said...

真有內容的部落格~推推!..................................................................

miawinskie said...

Lovely post! Praise be to God!

Marshall Lynch said...

that so sweet.anyway nice picture and cute babies,




Local Internet Marketing
American Flags
Rifle Scopes
House Cleaning RI

hoorsitt said...

So Sweet ;)

Unknown said...

Bikini Fendi
Bikini Gucci
Bikini Lacoste
Bikini louis vuitton
Bikini Prada
Bikini Ralph Lauren
Bikini victoria
Cartera
Cartera chanel
Cartera gucci
Cartera louis vuitton
Cinturon de cuero
armani cinturon de cuero
Burberry cinturon de cuero
chanel cinturon de cuero
ed hardy cinturon de cuero
Gucci cinturon de cuero
louis vuitton cinturon de cuero
prada cinturon de cuero
Corbata

Sumeet Kumar said...

Cute Children

Unknown said...

So CUtee....
I want to hold him..
hehehehe.. :D

Unknown said...

Awesome post regarding ""Remembering the little things""

MCX TIPS FREE TRIAL
ACCURATE COMMODITY TIPS

Unknown said...

it is really superb post,

Projector on Rent
Laptop on Rent